In Lesson #8 the children:
- Learn about the corporal: How to unfold and fold it. (Click for a post with information on how to unfold and fold a corporal.)
- Learn how to wash the priest’s hands during Mass.
- Receive review sheets for Mass terms to prepare for the last class of the year — Being an Altar Server! PDF for review sheets
- Put together puzzles about the Mass: (Click for a post on Mass puzzles and a PDF to print.)
- Receive “Come Celebrate!: The Mass in Pictures” booklets to use during Mass. (Click for a post about the “Come Celebrate!” booklets and a PDF to print.)
- Learn about the Easter season using an Easter top. (Click for a post about the Easter top.)
- Make an Ascension – Pentecost craft. (Click for a post about the craft.)
- Play with a parachute to review what the Ascension and Pentecost are.
A fun class to celebrate the Easter season and to prepare for the last class of the year — Being an Altar Server!
Click the picture to go to a Little Lambs lesson: