In Lesson #5 the children:
- Learn about a priest’s vestments:
- Receive a priest paper doll and vestments: Click for more information about the priest paper doll and vestments.
- Learn about the colors on a liturgical calendar: Click for more information about the liturgical calendar
- Learns about the four times the priest holds up the Consecrated Bread and Consecrated Wine (Consecration of the Bread, Consecration of the Wine, The Great Amen, Lamb of God)
- Play Concentration: The children review some of the Mass terms they have learned with a game of Concentration. Print the cards and cut apart on the solid black lines.
PDFs for the large pictures needed for lesson #5:
Click the picture to go to a Little Lambs lesson: