Translations: English and Maltese
I wanted a story about Jesus’ birth that had pictures that coordinate with an activity/game so I created this booklet and the “Jesus is born!” game.
Print the pages — two-sided.
- ENGLISH: “Jesus is born!” booklet pages
- MALTESE: “Jitwieled Ġesù!” Ktejjeb
Make sure the pages are in order.
Fold the pages in half.
- If your stapler is shorter, staple the book on the fold (close to the edge)
- If you have a longer stapler, open the book and staple close to the crease in two places.
Prepare for Christmas by reading this booklet and playing the “Jesus is born!” game. Happy Advent!
Update: You can now print a bigger size booklet to use in the classroom. I print mine two-sided on 8.5″ x 11″ white cardstock.
- ENGLISH: “Jesus is born!” booklet pages – classroom size
- MALTESE: “Jitwieled Ġesù!” Ktejjeb – classroom size
Leave a Reply